We are seeking a staffing coordinator to organize schedules and create great matches between our caregivers and our clients. This is a full time permanent position. Medical and dental benefits are offered with employer contributions.
You are an excellent communicator, organized and known for your problem solving skills.
When a crisis or hectic situation comes your way, you embrace it, think of a logical solution, collaborate with your team and jump on board with implementation of your plan. Ambiguity doesn’t scare you and “self-motivated” is your middle name.
You have experience working with a wide range of personalities, whether by working in a call centre, in the hospitality industry, or in an office setting. You are extremely reliable and present yourself in a professional manner every day. Whether it's on the phone or in person, helping your team or your customer makes you feel great!
• Ensure outstanding customer service by scheduling and coordinating case load efficiently and effectively
• Monitor staff attendance, promptly identify tardy Caregivers, notify client of delay, and determine appropriate remedial actions, if necessary.
• Handle last minute call-outs or emergency schedule changes .
• Participate in overnight / on-call duties 1-2 evenings per week and every 3rd weekend.
• Maintain accurate schedules, attendance records, and clear notes for exceptions in the Company’s systems
• Document and escalate Client or Caregiver issues to appropriate management for follow-up
• Utilize multiple phone lines to promptly answer incoming calls, address caller’s needs or appropriately route caller to other office personnel
• Serve as point of contact for clients and effectively address schedule changes, questions and concerns. Solicit Client feedback per company procedures.
• Contact and schedule Caregivers for various training sessions and meetings.
• Undergraduate degree or diploma (practical experience will also be considered)
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven role such as a dispatcher, service coordinator or reception or administration in a busy office
• Exceptional ability to manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency
• Familiarity with geography of Halifax and surrounding areas
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter merged in one document to halifax(at)homeinstead.com by May 10th, 2019.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5991 Spring Garden Road, Suite 425. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 902-429-2298. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.