- Utilize multiple phone lines to promptly answer incoming calls. Apply customer service protocols to address caller’s needs or appropriately route caller to other office personnel.
- Schedule and coordinate 100% of assigned case load in an efficient, effective and timely manner, while ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction
- Monitor Caregiver check-ins for assigned case load. Promptly identify tardy Caregivers, notify client of delay, and determine appropriate remedial actions, if necessary
- Handle call-outs or emergency schedule changes with little or no advance notice. Identify available Caregivers, re-staff schedules, and notify client of changes
- Notify team of outstanding client issues at the end of each day and maintain a list of replacement Caregivers for use by the designated overnight / on-call personnel
- Participate in overnight / on-call duties 1-2 evenings per week and every 3rd weekend
- Maintain Client and Caregiver files in accordance with policies and procedures
- Contact and schedule Caregivers for various training sessions and meetings
- Assist with recruiting new CAREGivers, screening potential CAREGivers, and check references
- General reception duties
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven role
• Exceptional ability to manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency
• Strong knowledge and proficiency with MS Office and/or Office365 including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and can deal with ambiguity
• Geographic familiarity with HRM and surrounding areas
- Graphic design experience and Social Media Management on behalf of a company or organization.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps
- Enjoy acting as a resource for Client/employee inquiries
- Valid driver’s license
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5991 Spring Garden Road, Suite 425. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 902-429-2298. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.