The team at Home Instead has one goal in mind – to provide the best experience for our professional caregivers by providing flexible schedules, opportunities to grow your career further and rewarding work by enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. If you're looking to make a difference and work with a team that’s here to support you, join us today!
As a CAREGiver with Home Instead, you will receive:
- Job training - Initial and on-going job training is provided, including specialized training opportunities
- Flexible schedules – Shifts range from 3 to 12 hours long and occur on a weekly ongoing basis.
- Health insurance – Group medical benefits are available with employer contributions
- Work close to home - Serve seniors in your own community
- New friends - Caregiving gives you the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships
- Personal satisfaction - Your job will make a difference in someone's life
While the exact services you deliver will depend on your skills, personality, and the needs of our clients, potential duties include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Contributing to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Dementia and Alzheimer's support
- Personal Care
- Mobility assistance
- Palliative Care
Requirements of the Position:
- Visits are between 3 and 12 hours in length and occur on a weekly ongoing basis
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and, upon hire, provide a clear criminal background check and vulnerable sector check.
- Own vehicle with valid auto insurance is not required, but considered an asset.
To find out more, visit the careers page of our website here: https://www.homeinstead.com/3008/home-care-jobs
Learn how a career with us can be much more than just a job. Home Instead: To us, it’s personal.
Home Instead welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including members of visible minorities, women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of sexual minority groups.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 5991 Spring Garden Road, Suite 425. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 902-429-2298.